lauantai 1. elokuuta 2009

alle 1kk!

Eli siis ymmärsi et tämmöne tehää enne ja aikana ja jälkee vaihto vuoden ni näkee mite o muuttunu vai miten se meni?

Pre-Exchange
1. It's the weekend! I'm going to grab a few of my friends and go to the Myllysaari/Coffee House/harbour/some of my friends' place
2. Afterschool I'm most likely to be at home, Taidekoulu Estradi or with friends mostly in Coffee House >:)
3. I have about 10 closest friends/confidants/homies.
4. Report card time! My reaction to my grades is "shit i could have done better!"
5. Which is better? CALLING/E-mail/TEXTING/Mail/Other: MESSENGER, Facebook
6. I wish for good life!
7. I take 1-30 pictures per week.
8. My favorite artist is Coldplay.or Bloc Party.or Stam1na.orParamore.
9. My life is complicated, i make it more stressful that it should be, but my life is including lot of fun!
10. My goal in life is TO DO EVERYTHING THAT i want and is possible!



Ja siiis mun Ranskan perhetiedot! Äiti, Isä, 12v poika, 17 v tytö joka on just palannu rotaryn vaihto-oppilasvuodelta Taiwanista! Ja kultanennoutaja, 5v<3ihih

Huomenna ostamaan tuliaiset perheelle!Ja pitäs soittaa rotareille et tarviin sen viirin!
Ja matkalaukkuu ei tarvi ostaa saan iskän matkalaukun:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti