perjantai 4. kesäkuuta 2010

alle 5 viikkoo jalella

During Exchange
1. It's the weekend! I'm going to grab a few of my friends and go to cinema, centre ville, Metz, or to a party.
2. Afterschool I'm most likely to be at café Les Artistes or La Parc or Place Stan
3. I have 9 closest friends/confidants/homies.
4. Report card time! My reaction to my grades is "the english teacher hates me."
5. Which is better? Calling/E-mail/Texting/Mail/Other: Texting, Facebook, E-mail
6. I wish for good weather to go to Paris
7. I take 1-50 pictures per week.
8. My favorite artists are Stamina, PEP's, Mando Diao, The Crash blabla all the same artists i liked beore
9. My life is weird.
10. My goal in life is to travel and be happy, have the people i love around me.




EN oo kirjottanu ikuisuuksiin. Kavimpa muure l'Eurotourilla vaihtareiden kanssa, tuli kaytyy sitte: Saksassa, Itavallassa, Italiassa, Monacossa ja Sveitsissa ja Pariisissa.

kuvii tulee joskus ku loydan kuvat hahaha!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti